The successful combination of network specialized skills and certifications such as Novell and Microsoft Certified Engineers, as well as leading networking Companies such as Cisco, HP ProCurve, SonicWALL,Symantec and Trustwave makes GALIX your preferred choice for a networking partner
An increasing number of network breaches occur every year as the result of technology being incorrectly deployed. GALIX offers a comprehensive range of networking services, to back up its selection of industry-leading products
These services include
- Network Assessment of Corporate Hosts and Networks Based
- Network Maintenance Services and Telephonic Support
- Design/Refinement of Information Technology Strategies and Policies
- Design of Information Security Procedures
- Design, Implementation and Configuration of Corporate Information
- Security Technological Defenses
- Enhancing and Troubleshooting of Existing Information Technology Infrastructures
- Network Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
- Secure Wireless Networking Service and Solutions including Designing, Installing and Configuring Wireless
- Managing of Projects related to the Implementation or Upgrading of Existing Infrastructure
MethodologiesGalix follows two proprietary methodologies to determine and address customers’ Network requirements.
The QuickStart Methodology is designed to get a customer’s Information Technology systems up and running in the shortest possible time. It is ideal for organizations where network infrastructure already exists, and an investment has already been made in Networking technology, but the systems are not optimally deployed and managed. It is also suitable for organizations with less complex networks and security requirements.
The OPSA Methodology is a more comprehensive approach for organizations with complex networks and advanced security requirements. It includes a thorough process of assessment, planning and design, testing and training. This methodology is designed to meet the requirements of heavy-weight corporates.