They are in video–surveillance equipment that protects people and assets around the clock, as well as in the DVRs, game consoles and media centers that have taken center stage in family rooms around the world. Digital content is ubiquitous, and Seagate is at the heart of how the world creates, distributes, shares and enjoys it. Founded in 1979, Seagate is the leading provider of storage devices–in 2008, we became the first hard drive manufacturer to ship 1 billion hard drives–with the industry’s broadest product offering. Our products include 2.5–inch and 3.5–inch hard disk drives, solid state drives and hybrid drives (which incorporate both rotating media and flash memory) for compute–intensive enterprise environments that demand high performance, low–power consumption and proven reliability.
- Laptop Storage : Momentus XT Sold State Hybrid Drives, Momentus Hard Drives , Momentus Thin Hard drives
- Desktop Storage: Barracuda XT Hard Drives, Barracuda Hard Drives & Barracuda LP Hard Drives
- Network Storage: Black Armor, GoFlex Home Network Storage System, FreeAgent GoFlex Net Media Sharing Device & FreeAgent Dockstar
- Consumer Electronics Storage: Pipeline HD Hard Drives, EE25 Series Hard Drives & SV35.5 Series
- Self Encrypting Drives: Savvio & Cheetah Hard drives, Constellation & Constellation ES Hard Drives, Momentus Hard Drives
- Server and Enterprise Storage